٢٠٠٧/٠٨/٠٤

A great heart, More are wanted

I have received the following e-mail from a very respected lady. I would like to thank her for her input and her consideration.

Dear Mr. Ahmed

it is very nice to find a father with such feelings towards missing his kids , as i am divorced now since xx yrs , have a boy xx yrs and girl xx yrs , but their father didnt ask once to see them during all these years , may be he didnt like to be financially responsible about them so he said that it is much better not to see them also.

i want to tell u that what u r doing is not the right way to see ur kids , if ur wife is not a good one she will never allow u to see them , but if she is a good and religious one try to contact her directly or through one of her relatives , to find the best way to see ur kids

the best thing if both of u can is to be all together again , but if u cant try both of u to be honest for the benefits of the kids , arrange together a certain relation between both of u to see ur kids and be able to stand with them in any problem they will face , as whatever the woman is strong there are certain moments she will need the father , may be she didnt face such situations till now but one day she will

wishing all of u the best,


and here is my answer to the kind lady.

Dear Ms. ,

Thank you so much for your sincere message. I am so moved of how generous you are. I love my kids so much. I still love my wife. I tried everything I can to solve the problem. I have an email address to my wife. I still write to her, but I do not know if she receives my emails or not. Her email is: nerminedarwish@yahoo.com. If you can contact her and she answers you, it will be a great favour. I would love to have my family back. I would love to provide Aly and Sadime with the best possible environment that I can provide to them. Your input and determination are highly appreciated. I am sure that you can make a huge difference.

Lots of respect.

Ahmed A. Eldemellawy


I would like to thank all of you for your input. I would like to encourage all of you who would like to have input or support not to hesitate.

Your support since yesterday was overwhelming. I am so moved and touched of who you are. It is really fantastic and exciting to be Egyptian and to belong to such great people with such great hearts.

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...
أزال أحد مشرفي المدونة هذا التعليق.